Information Obligation in Accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of GDPR (No: 2016/679) and the Article 10 of Personal Data Protection Law, (KVK, No: 6698)
The following information is intended to give you an overview of the personal data processed by us during your visit to our web site and to inform you about your data protection rights.
1. Data Controller responsible for data processing and Contact Person
The Company means Sunvision Tekstil Ambalaj Malzemeleri Sanayi Ve Tic.A.Ş.
(herein after referred to “We” or “Sunvision ”
Adil, Başak Sk. No:2, 34935, Sultanbeyli/İstanbul – Türkiye
Tel: +90 216 592 91 91
Web: www.sunvision.com.tr | Email: email@example.com
Contact Person :
Celil Çelik | Quality Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Method and Legal Reason of Collecting your personal data
Some of the services offered on our website may require the processing of your personal data. In such cases, links are available on those pages directing you to the specific information data protection notices about that processing activity.
We collect and process your personal data electronically, in accordance with Articles (4, 5) and (6) of the PDPL and obtain your personal data in order to be able to present the products and/or services we offer within the legal framework and our legitimate interest.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information about cookies we use, please see our Cookies Policy and for all information about cookies visit allaboutcookies.org.
4. Making Contact
If you wish to keep in contact with us via our web site, you can click on the Contact button in the Contact page and submit your message through our info e-mail address by using your name- surname and e-mail address.
5. For what purposes and on what legal basis is your personal data processed?
Sunvision, specialized in producing FIBC (Bigbag), use the collected personal data according to the provisions laid down in GDPR and PDPL to:
- outsource hosting service and operate our web sites
- notify you about our products and production processes
- fulfill the technical, fiscal and legal obligations related to product supply
- provide website visitors with contact form to receive their messages and respond to them when necessary
- receive job applications from candidates
- gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
6. Is data disclosed to a part?
Under certain conditions outlined in any law (i.e. Law on On Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publication, no.5651 -known as “the internet the law”), We may disclose your information;
- to third parties, if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes. (such as law enforcement authorities)
- to other authorities in countries outside Turkey and the European Union (third country) if it is necessary to maintain the business relationship, if it is required by law or if you have given us your consent to do so.
7. Data retention
In accordance with the Art 7 in the Law, KVK no: 6698; We process and store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations and legitimate interests. If the storage of personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of these obligations, it will be deleted, unless there are legal obligations to retain such data (i.e. the Internet Law No: 5651 mentioned above), or such as commercial and fiscal obligations of for the preservation of evidence within the framework of statutory limitation rules.
8. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
However, firstly you also have the option of contacting to the Contact Person of Data Controller mentioned above at Sunvision.
If you have given us your consent (Art. 5/1 PDPL, Art. 6(1/a) GDPR), you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
If we base the processing of your personal data on legitimate interests (Art. 6(1/f) GDPR), you may object to the processing. In the event of such an objection, we kindly ask you to explain why we should not process your personal data. In the event of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out legitimate reasons why we will continue the processing, likewise in the Law, PDPL no: 6698
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
9. Submission of the Application
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PDPL, you can send your request for exercising your rights specified in article 11 of the same Law, to the Contact Person by using the registered e-mail (REM) address or the e-mail address that you have previously notified to our company and registered in our system, or to our company’s contact address in writing in person.
10. How to contact with the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact with the Personal Data Protection Authority (KVKK) in Turkey that contact details given below.
Nasuh Akar Mahallesi | Ziyabey Cad. | 1407. Sok. No:4, | 06520 Çankaya/Ankara
Tel : +90 312 216 50 00 | Web: www.kvkk.gov.tr